To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
FREE Returns
Added to

Sorry, there was a problem.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.

Sorry, there was a problem.

List unavailable.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Added
Sold by: Spreetail
Sold by: Spreetail
(395023 ratings)
90% positive over last 12 months
Shipping rates and Return policy

BOSS Audio Systems MC900B Amplifier for ATV UTV Car Marine - 500 High Output, 4 Channel, 2/4 Ohm, Bluetooth Multi-Function Remote, RCA Out, Weatherproof, Use Amp with Stereo and Subwoofer, Crossover

4.3 4.3 out of 5 stars 847 ratings
Amazon's Choice highlights highly rated, well-priced products available to ship immediately.
Amazon's Choice in Car Multichannel Amplifiers by BOSS Audio Systems

To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
FREE Returns
Amplifier

Purchase options and add-ons

Item Dimensions LxWxH 7.8 x 3.8 x 1.8 inches
Voltage 12 Volts
Manufacturer BOSS Audio Systems
Mounting Type Car Mount
Brand BOSS Audio Systems

About this item

• Power - 500 Watts Max x 4 @4-Ohms, 94 Watts RMS x 4 @4-Ohms
  • Specs - Dimensions - 1.75” x 6.6” x 1.75”, Weighs 2.9 lbs.
  • Bluetooth - You do not need a head unit. Just power up the MC900B and hook up some speakers to it. The included Bluetooth remote control lets you stream your music via your Bluetooth device and use apps like Spotify and Pandora
  • Auxiliary in - The Bluetooth remote is compatible with the audio output from smartphones as well as MP3 players. Just plug in and start playing
  • USB Charging - You can charge your USB devices using the USB charging port
  • Weatherproof - The MC900B has been designed to handle some light weather conditions without giving up on you. It is great for use in ATVs and boats.
  • Class AB - Class ‘A’ amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal. Class ‘B’ amplifiers have no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal

Additional Details

Small Business
Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazon’s store. Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazon’s commitment to empowering them.

Small Business
This product is from a small business brand. Support small. Learn more

Frequently bought together

$99.36
Get it as soon as Tuesday, Mar 26
In Stock
Sold by Speece, Inc. and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
+
$21.99
In Stock
+
$69.99 ($35.00/Count)
In Stock
Total price:
To see our price, add these items to your cart.
Details
Added to Cart
Choose items to buy together.

Product details

• Is Discontinued By Manufacturer ‏ : ‎ No
  • Product Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 7.8 x 3.8 x 1.8 inches; 2.82 Pounds
  • Item model number ‏ : ‎ MC900B
  • Department ‏ : ‎ BOSS AUDIO
  • Batteries ‏ : ‎ 1 12V batteries required.
  • Date First Available ‏ : ‎ March 31, 2014
  • Manufacturer ‏ : ‎ BOSS Audio Systems
  • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B00IBI518Y
  • Country of Origin ‏ : ‎ China
  • Customer Reviews:
    4.3 4.3 out of 5 stars 847 ratings

Product Description

Pump out the jams on your next adventure with the Boss Audio MC900B Class A/B 4-Channel Full Range All-Terrain Amplifier. This 4-Ohm stable Amplifier features 500 Watts Max Power to keep your tunes rolling. Hook your smartphone or MP3 Player up through the Auxiliary Input to listen to your playlists. Plug into the USB Port to charge your USB-Connected devices. Bluetooth Audio Streaming lets you play your favorite music apps like Pandora or Spotify. No need for an In-Dash Head Unit to play your music. Control it all with the Inline Multi-Function Remote Control. The MC900B Amplifier features weatherproof connectors to prevent corrosion and provide protection against the elements. Feel the music with the Boss Audio MC900B. For further product details, please scroll down.

From the brand

From the manufacturer

MC900B
MC900B

Rev up your music on land or sea with the Boss Audio MC900B Class A/B Full Range All-Terrain Amplifier. With 500 Watts Max Power this 4-Channel Amplifier is ideal for your entire audio system.

It can power up your speakers, subwoofers or a combination of both. Bluetooth technology lets you stream music apps. No need for an In-Dash Head Unit to play your music.

You can control it all with the Inline Multi-Function Remote. Plug into the USB Port to charge your USB-Connected devices.

• Fully Marinized/Weatherproof
  • Class A/B Full Range
  • 500 Watts @4-Ohms Max Power
  • 94 Watts x 4 RMS @4-Ohms
  • Aux-in, High Level and Pre-Amp Outputs
  • Bluetooth Audio Streaming
  • USB Charging
  • Inline Multi-Function Remote Control

Fully Marinized

Class A/B Amplifier

4 Ohm Stable

Bluetooth Audio Streaming

Fully Marinized

High-tech, state-of-the-art waterproofing materials plus special UV coatings for plastic surfaces, coated circuit boards and connections ensure these marine and outdoor products are corrosion resistant and protected against harsh elements.

Class A/B

Our Class-A/B amplifiers feature specific linear circuitry that increases sound quality and power output while reducing distortion and improving efficiency.

4 Ohm Stable

4-Ohm stable meets the power-load requirements of full-range automotive speakers and most subwoofers, which predominately feature 4 ohm impedance.

Bluetooth Audio Streaming

Wirelessly stream audio via Bluetooth from compatible devices so you can listen to streaming music services such as Spotify and Pandora through your system.

Pre-Amp Outputs

Low Level Inputs

Aux Input

USB Charging

Pre-Amp Outputs

This unit's Pre-Amp outputs let you expand your system by adding one amp or signal processor.

Low Level Inputs

Low-level inputs accept pre-amp output signals to allow for the addition of amps and processors to units equipped with RCA Pre-amp outputs.

Aux Input

The Aux Input allows you to connect to the audio output of an external device such as an MP3 Player or smartphone so you can enjoy your music through your system.

USB Charging

Charge USB connected devices through the built-in 1A charger.

What's in the box

• BOSS Audio Systems MC900B
  • Product guides and documents

Looking for specific info?

Customer reviews

4.3 out of 5 stars
    4.3 out of 5
    847 global ratings

Customers say

Customers like the ease of installation and value of the electronic component amplifier. For example, they mention the wiring instructions are simple and straightforward. Some appreciate the compactness. That said, some complain about bluetooth connectivity, sound quality, and quality.

AI-generated from the text of customer reviews

37 customers mention37 positive0 negative

Customers find the installation process of the electronic component amplifier to be quick and intuitive. They mention that the wiring instructions are simple and straight forward. Some say that the product is very simple to work with and packs great sound and power for the size and money. Overall, most are satisfied with the ease of installation.

"The sound is amazing, better than a similar Kenwood unit. Wiring instructions are simple and straight forward. Don’t skimp on connections!..." Read more

"Installation is quick and intuitive and it connects seamlessly to Bluetooth. Control buttons are large and easy to use while driving UTV." Read more

"Great amp and easy install!" Read more

"Absolutely love this thing. It was absolute breeze to install and sound is awesome...." Read more

17 customers mention17 positive0 negative

Customers are satisfied with the value of the electronic component amplifier. They mention it's a great product for the price, and the performance exceeds their expectations for the cost.

"...Puts out good sound and you can install a sub to it. Good for the price" Read more

"...This amp is worth every penny." Read more

"...For the $$, I think it’s the beat bang for your buck...." Read more

"...I think it sis a great buy for the price." Read more

12 customers mention12 positive0 negative

Customers are satisfied with the compactness of the electronic component amplifier. They mention that it is easy to install, small and powerful. Some say that it fits easily under the passenger side of their bench seat. They also appreciate the relatively tight, sealed case with a nice power supply. Overall, most are happy with the size and functionality of the product.

"...Installion was pretty easy and it fits easy under the passenger side of my bench seat...." Read more

"...Despite being in a relatively tight, sealed case with a nice power supply (which you will need if you want to run this off of AC instead of battery)..." Read more

"Purchased for golf cart. Amp is smaller than dimensions listed...which was a bonus. Size makes it very easy to mount nearly anywhere...." Read more

"...] Looks good, easy to install, very small. but its not very loud." Read more

4 customers mention4 positive0 negative

Customers like the size of the electronic component amplifier. They say it is easily hidden from view and completely unseen, making it impossible for thieves to see.

"...Mounted this unit under the rear package tray so it is completely unseen. Has a wired remote, but it isn’t necessary...." Read more

"Very small and easy to hide. I install in my 1990 Rover Mini I didn’t want to make a hole in dash...." Read more

"Fits great and works flawlessly. Easily hidden from view and sounds amazing." Read more

"...up sounding waaay better than the old stereo and there's nothing for thieves to see" Read more

80 customers mention50 positive30 negative

Customers are mixed about the sound quality of the electronic component amplifier. Some mention that it has excellent sound, they could hear it clearly all the way up to about 60 mph, and that it's alright for basic off road sound. However, other customers complain that it gets quiet at low volume, the front speakers have no sound, and the volume is limited to their phone or device.

"The sound is amazing, better than a similar Kenwood unit. Wiring instructions are simple and straight forward. Don’t skimp on connections!..." Read more

"...1- It isn’t loud enough. It’s plenty to hear your music, but could definitely stand to be louder...." Read more

"...guided Navigation at the same time, the EQ freaks out and the bass boost is pumped up to what seems like the max...." Read more

"...haven’t had a single problem with any of them and they sound great with a good speaker I run 4x6.5” Skar audio marine speaker and it’s perfect" Read more

77 customers mention51 positive26 negative

Customers are mixed about the bluetooth connectivity of the electronic component amplifier. Some mention that it works well, while others say that it failed after a month of use.

"...Connected so quickly and easily. Never had ANY Bluetooth connect this quick. 100 flawless. True believer in Boss products. Thank you for a great amp...." Read more

"...Don’t skimp on connections! Do it right! Solder them! Pairing Bluetooth was very fast and I was up and running in an hour or so...." Read more

"..." appears in the description several times, this unit does not have any output for a subwoofer...." Read more

"...But it worked perfectly, 500 amps going to the boats and output to the second amp running the sub. Well worth it in my opinion." Read more

55 customers mention37 positive18 negative

Customers are mixed about the quality of the electronic component amplifier. Some mention that it's a good unit with nice features and a tight, sealed case. Others say that it was a terrible product with poor quality and the power rating is severely overstated.

"Great amp. Clean crisp power. Running kicker 6-1/2 and 8s. Love the Bluetooth function...." Read more

"Unit has great features. Disappointed with the output rca jacks...." Read more

"...because when it worked it worked well, and stars on price cause it was cheap. But I guess you get what you pay for." Read more

"Great amp for a golf cart of ATV. Puts out good sound and you can install a sub to it. Good for the price" Read more

5 customers mention0 positive5 negative

Customers are dissatisfied with the output of the electronic component amplifier. They mention that it is underpowered, blue tooth didn't work, and cannot handle the power load. Some say that the product burns wires and has no high-level inputs.

"...When compared to another equal wattage...this one was way underpowered. Manufacture must have scratched and clawed to list as 500. Not even close...." Read more

"This thing burns wires and cannot handle the power load. I disconnected it from my car and removed it due to smoke!" Read more

"Im still wondering where the 500 watts are???? NO HIGH LEVEL INPUTS bulky poorly mounted control pad wires too short . missleading product" Read more

"So weak. Just spend the money for a real amp Dont waste it on this junk" Read more

Excellent Amp. Class A/B
    5 Stars
    Excellent Amp. Class A/B
    Great amp. Clean crisp power. Running kicker 6-1/2 and 8s. Love the Bluetooth function. Means I did not have to wire in the radio to use it with my phone. Connected so quickly and easily. Never had ANY Bluetooth connect this quick. 100 flawless. True believer in Boss products. Thank you for a great amp. I've been an audiophile sine a kid.....1991. Competed in competitions. All I can say is wow. Nice!!
    Thank you for your feedback
    Sorry, there was an error
    Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on March 5, 2024
    Pattern Name: AmplifierVerified Purchase
    Customer image
    5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Amp. Class A/B
    Reviewed in the United States on March 5, 2024
    Great amp. Clean crisp power. Running kicker 6-1/2 and 8s. Love the Bluetooth function. Means I did not have to wire in the radio to use it with my phone. Connected so quickly and easily. Never had ANY Bluetooth connect this quick. 100 flawless. True believer in Boss products. Thank you for a great amp. I've been an audiophile sine a kid.....1991. Competed in competitions. All I can say is wow. Nice!!
    Images in this review
    Customer image Customer image
    Customer imageCustomer image
    Reviewed in the United States on September 20, 2023
    2 people found this helpful
    Reviewed in the United States on August 23, 2023
    6 people found this helpful
    Reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2023
    5 people found this helpful
    Reviewed in the United States on March 17, 2024
    Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2020
    6 people found this helpful
    Reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2023
    One person found this helpful
    Reviewed in the United States on August 20, 2023

Top reviews from other countries

Translate all reviews to English
    Julie Korolyk
    5.0 out of 5 stars Bluetooth connects instantly!!
    Reviewed in Canada on November 15, 2023
    Eleno Leyva
    5.0 out of 5 stars Conexión rápida de Bluetooth
    Reviewed in Mexico on October 10, 2021
    George
    5.0 out of 5 stars using in my c10
    Reviewed in Canada on April 16, 2023
    2 people found this helpful
    Moisés C.
    5.0 out of 5 stars O
    Reviewed in Mexico on March 29, 2020
    Six
    2.0 out of 5 stars Falla de aparato, raro solo me dieron 1 dia para probarlo y otro para el envio. Sospechoso
    Reviewed in Mexico on October 28, 2023